WHO:: Families and friends of East Ballard & Gemenskap Park
WHAT:: This year’s East Ballard Spring Fling in Gemenskap Park will kick off with a spring bonnet parade, followed by our 2nd annual egg hunt for all ages. We’ll have refreshments, face painting, games, prizes and community. Bring your kids and furry friends too!
WHEN: Saturday, April 11, 2020 from 10:00am – 1:00pm
WHERE:: Gemenskap Park – 14th Ave NW (Between NW 59th St/ NW 61st St)
WHY:: It’s a beautiful park to enjoy and we want to play in it now that the weather is getting nicer
Volunteer & Giving Opportunities
This is an all-volunteer run event that we’re funding with donations and time. We would love for YOU to join us! Here’s how you can help. Contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in any of the following:
- Participate in our planning meetings. The next one will be March 12 at 7PM. Contact us for location.
- Help us on the day of the event (set up, break down, coordinate games, keep the refreshments table in order, and more)
- Bring a healthy snack to share at the event
- Be part of the entertainment – we’d love to hear your idea and get your help
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support this and future events by donating to Groundswell NW (our fiscal sponsor) and adding a note that your giving to the East Ballard Community Association – http://www.groundswellnw.org/donate
- Save your Ballard Market Receipts and bring to EBCA events or drop off at Blowing Sands Glass. Ballard Market donates 1% of the purchase to EBCA!