The east ballard community association was added VERY last minute to this Wednesday’s Ballard District Council Meeting. We will be presenting on the proposed Park Boulevard on 14th Ave NW. The Ballard District Council is open to the public and I encourage anyone who wants to show their support for our project to attend. If you’ve never attended a BDC meeting before, this could be a fun one to be your first.
5614 22nd Ave. N.W.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Ballard 2009 – Year in Review
Photographic record of news and events from last year.
- City Council Member Sally Bagshaw
Elected last November, Bagshaw chairs the council’s Parks & Seattle Center and Waterfront Planning Committee. She is vice-chair of the Public Safety & Education Committee and also serves on the council’s committee on built environment.
- 2010 Federal Census w/ Kenny Pittman – City of Seattle Office of Policy & Management
How our lives are affected by the census; and how we can help ensure that Ballard is fully counted.
- A proposed Park Boulevard on 14th Ave NW w/ Dawn Hemminger & Peter Locke
- 2010 Neighborhood Projects Fund (opportunities to construct small scale transportation and park improvements) w/ Michelle Rosenthal