The East Ballard Community Association is proud to be a community partner for the King County Metro Ballard/Crown Hill In Motion program this Fall. The Ballard/Crown Hill In Motion program can help you get the most out of the existing transportation network, improve your health and the health of your community, and even save you a few bucks!
Every car trip we reduce benefits our health and environment.
- Check out the Ballard/Crown Hill In Motion page
- Pledge to change two trips per week from driving alone to something else and receive an unlimited use ORCA card good through November 24.
- Become eligible to win fabulous rewards from Ballard/Crown Hill businesses.
Who is eligible to participate?
You are! If you…
- Live or work in the Ballard/Crown Hill neighborhood
- Are 16 or older
- Have at least one car in the household (so you can drive it less!)
It doesn’t get much easier than this! Make your pledge today!